full page


No-cost consultation on correct notarization and legalization of documents.

Where it is planned to use an official document in the territory of a foreign state in the future, it must go through the procedure of consular legalization or certification with the “Apostille” stamp. 

Consular legalization is required for countries that are not parties to the Hague Convention. These are Canada, China (except Hong Kong and Macau), Iran, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Vietnam and other countries.

We get your documents legalized by the competent authorities:

Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
Ministry of Justice;
Consular sections of embassies of foreign states in Ukraine.

Documents subject to legalization:

Certificates of birth, marriage, divorce, death (documents issued by a civil registrar’s office);
diplomas of education and supplements to diplomas;
secondary school diplomas and supplements thereto;
archival and academic transcripts;
certificates of no criminal record issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
certificates of the place of residence, of family composition;
constituent documents (certificates of state registration, charters, memorandums of association);
notarial documents (statements of consent to the child’s travel abroad, statements, powers of attorney, certificates of accession to the heirship).

Documents that cannot be legalized:

trade union cards;
military service record cards;
pension cards;
characteristics, etc.

You can send a request for legalization of documents and managers of our Translation Agency will contact you.

Our contact details:

7 Mechnykova Street, Office 43
01133, Kyiv, Ukraine


(044) 235-56-77

(073) 143-07-27
(068) 743-51-54
(099) 919-31-71

(099) 919-31-71
(099) 919-31-71

<< Back